Expert Low Voltage Lighting Installation
Low voltage lighting can help you increase your Ossining area home's energy efficiency, and it can add ambiance to your home's interior design. Many professional interior designs, in fact, use low voltage lighting fixtures to help create soft mood lighting in rooms. Low voltage lights come in a wide variety of styles, and at Twinson Electric, our electricians can help you find the best low voltage lighting fixtures for your home and your interior design styles.
In recent years, low voltage have become more and more popular, and there are a number of reasons for that, including:
- They use much less electricity than traditional lighting fixtures. This makes ideal for nay homes that rely on solar or wind power. It also means that they can significantly lower your energy costs.
- Low voltage lights are available in a wide variety of styles and designs, so any homeowner can always find the perfect match for their home.
- Low voltage lights can help you transform the look and feel of any room in your home.
To learn more about low voltage lights, or to have low voltage lighting installed at your home, contact our professionals today.
What Is Low Voltage Lighting?
Low voltage lighting is defined as being between 50-1,000V Alternative Current, or 120-1,5000V Direct Current. This simply means that they need less electricity than standard light fixtures. Many low voltage lighting fixtures (including recessed lights, track lighting, and chandeliers) are already very popular.
Low Voltage Lighting Fixtures
Low voltage lighting fixtures come a wide variety of designs and styles, including:
- Monorail and track lighting fixtures
- Chandeliers and suspension lights
- Ceiling lights
- Flush-mount lights
- Recessed lights
- Pendant lights
Low voltage lighting can also be used outdoor in your Ossining home's landscape, garden, or yard. Some popular low voltage landscape lighting fixtures include:
- Low voltage lanterns
- Low voltage spotlights
- Low voltage path and step lights
Our electricians can work with you to find the perfect low voltage lighting fixtures for any part of your home, and we'll be able to properly install them to guarantee optimal performance.
Why Hire a Professional for Low Voltage Lighting Installations?
Any electrical work that requires any amount of work with your wiring should always be left to a professional. Not only could you be seriously injured while working with your home's electrical wiring, but you could also make mistakes that could lead to a house fire. Our electricians are licensed and trained experts, so we'll always be able to complete any job accurately and safely.
If you are looking for a reliable electrician that installs low voltage lighting, please call 914-762-4342 or complete our online request form.
- Why Electrical Repairs Are Never a DIY Project - DIY projects can be very satisfying. They improve your home while saving you money, they're fun, and they can even teach you a few things. However, there are some things that should always be left to a professional. Electrical repairs are at the top of that list. Electrical systems and wiring are very difficult to work with. The systems are extremely complex, and on top of that, they're incredibly dangerous. It's very important that you … Read More
- Five Ways to Lower Your Electricity Costs - Keeping your utility costs low is one of your biggest priorities as a homeowner. Sometimes, of course, you can't avoid spending more on electricity, especially if you use electricity to heat or cool your home. However, there are some ways that you can make sure your electricity costs are as low as possible. Without realizing it, you might be using more electricity than you need to be. You don't necessarily need to monitor your meter all day to keep track of your electrical usage, though … Read More